Looking to stand out and project a professional and trustworthy image? A Tendant Digital Business Card has all the info someone needs to understand and trust you as a professional. Read how this works below:
- With Tendant it’s super-fast to set up a Digital Business Card, and even easier to share. Be it via the app, adding it to an email signature or by simply copying and pasting the link to any social media platform such as LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook (or anywhere else you can paste link/text). Your Digital Business Card is a wealth of information, and you can share it in a few clicks.
- Tendant Digital Business Cards are much more versatile than traditional business cards, with custom branding and choice of color schemes it can be your way to carve out your own little corner of the internet. A vanity URL is provided as part of the Tendant app (e.g. https://www.tendant.com/yournamehere). Additionally, you can easily forward any domain to your DBC, effectively using it as a professional page or website. The DBC can be customised online or through the Tendant app.
- Another key feature of the Tendant Digital Business Card is that it’s a communications hub, with integrated messaging via web chat and click to call. Of course, visitors also have the option to download your DBC including all your contact details at any point.
- Lead Capture Tool – with the Tendant Business Card, anyone who initiates a chat must provide a valid mobile phone number and a contact is automatically created based on this information.
- Scheduling – By using Google Calendar or other third-party calendar integrations, you can allow visitors to set up an appointment based on times you have set to be available.
- Testimonial Capture & Display – You can allow visitors to leave a testimonial and configure how many testimonials to display on the DBC. There is also an option to require testimonials are approved before being displayed.
- Environmentally Friendly – A Digital Business Card is kinder to the environment, there’s no need to print anything, no need to replace because you never run out, and having to reprint business cards because you’ve changed your email address or other information just became a thing of the past.
- Cost Effective – Your Digital Business Card is free with Tendant. And compared to services such as LinkedIn or Haystack the Tendant DBC is much more competitively priced.
People who threw a card away because they do not need the service at the moment — 63%
Of the 10 billion cards printed each year, 8 billion will be tossed within a week. That is 88% of the cards printed.